Whole Food Protein Smoothie
“Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It sets up your metabolism and you’re more likely to make healthy choices throughout the day. A few of you have sent me messages asking what I put in my morning smoothie spotted on Snapchat [ username: cbriche ] so I wanted to share the goods with everyone!
I found this smoothie recipe in Dr. Hymans 10 Day Detox book and it seriously kick starts my morning.
- ½ cup frozen wild berries
- ½ cup frozen cranberries (I prefer strawberries)
- ¼ lemon juice (rind optional)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seads
- 2 walnuts
- ¼ avocado
- ½ tbps coconut butter
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup water
- Post workout I like to add a scoop of Fitmiss Delight protein powder (optional)
- On days where I feel like I need some extra greens I throw a handful of spinach leaves (optional)
Have a yummy and healthy day :) xx
Make sure to tag me in your smoothie post and let me know how you like it!