Apple Peanut Butter Cookie Heaven
Apparently my allergies and the shift in seasons do not play nice together. I have spent the entire day on the couch scrolling through Pinterest while simultaneously having a Sex In The City marathon. Needless to say, my man wasn't super into my snotty nose or Carrie Bradshaw's outfits so, he took his talents to the kitchen. I'm not doctor but I'm pretty sure I will recover faster after indulging in this yumminess. Apple Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat eggs, applesauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Combine oats, all-purpose flour, flax seed meal, whole wheat flour, baking soda, and cinnamon in another bowl. Stir egg mixture into oat mixture and add apples; mix until evenly blended.
- Roll dough into golf ball-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until cookies are golden, about 12 minutes.
ENJOY! What are your favorite fall recipes? comment below! xx